Pack your bag, feather boa and Sherlock Holmes cap for an interactive musical weekend getaway with murder! The Wilburton is a historic 1902 mansion – the perfect setting for an elegant Agatha Christie mystery or a real-life game of Clue…
Murder Mystery Weekend Package includes:
• 2-nights lodging in the Wilburton mansion guest rooms & vacation homes.
• Meet the colorful characters at a wine and cheese reception at the mansion on Friday, 04/28.
• The Case of the Missing Mummy dinner party to die for is Saturday, 04/29 from 6:30 – 9:30pm. Prizes for most festive costumes and guest who solves WhoDunIt! Professional photos of you in your Roaring 20s inspired finery.
• Sunday morning sing-along with the innkeepers.
• Saturday & Sunday guests will enjoy a delicious country inn breakfast featuring pancakes with VT maple syrup, eggs, bacon & artisanal breads from our family farm & bakery.
The tradition of original interactive murder mystery weekends at The Wilburton began 20 years ago. Innkeeper, Georgette Wasserstein Levis, sister to Tony award winning playwright Wendy Wasserstein, loved writing and producing mystery weekends each year. Now second- generation family innkeeper and NYC playwright, Tajlei Levis continues her tradition. The Case of the Missing Mummy is her 8th original murder mystery! Each one is based on a chapter in Vermont and Wilburton history. This is the 1st murder mystery weekend at The Wilburton since 2019. Good things are worth waiting for. Many will kill to be there… so dress up, dine, dance and sleuth and get-away with murder!
CALL 802-362-2500 to book your stay and join in the FUN.
• Lodging – from $250/night, excluding taxes and fees
• Food & Activities – $150 per person, plus tax and service for theme weekend catering and entertainment
• Pamper yourself with in room massages $125/hour – call Carlos in advance to reserve
• Champagne & Chocolates in your room $60
•. Save 50% on your 3rd night’s stay.