24 Hours of Stratton
March 18-March 19
Don’t miss the the 11th Annual 24 Hours of Stratton
A one-of-a-kind opportunity and your only chance to ski Stratton at night under lighted trails and starry skies into sunrise!
Join hundreds of winter enthusiasts from across New England for a magical weekend that combines the emotional goodness of charity, camaraderie and doing what you love most for an epic amount of time.
Wear your event bib to participate in ‘on’ and ‘off’ the slope activities to earn points for your team or just for fun. Your bib provides two-day access to all open trails on Saturday, lighted trails on Saturday Night, and the mountain all day Sunday.
START or JOIN a TEAM of friends and family, raise funds for a great cause, and enjoy this fun-filled charity weekend for all ages and abilities.
Enjoy the mountain by day riding different lifts, ski as much or as little as you wish through the night, and earn massive points for fundraising. You can add to your team’s cumulative score by participating in races, games and contests. We will gather together on Sunday morning for the Athlete Appreciation Breakfast and Award Ceremony.
* Friday early registration welcome party (band at Grizzly’s)
* Every hour bib draw with great prizes
* Team Costume Contest
* Vertical Uphill Challenge
* On-Hill Team Scavenger Hunt
* Ride different lifts to earn points wearing a tracking chip
* Skiboot and Snowboard-boot foot race
* Downhill parade of teams
* NEW: Team Skiboot-Dance Competition
* Tubing at the Coca Cola Tube Park
* Fireworks, Firepits & S’Mores
* Outside Music & DJ
* Nighttime Team Trivia at Grizzly’s
* Awards, Prizes, Athlete Appreciation Breakfast