Nestled in the trees off Route 11/Route 30 in Manchester, Vermont, Greybourne House is a six-bedroom, seven-bath colonial style home over 3 acres. Each bedroom has its own bathroom! Amenities include a chef’s kitchen and gas fireplace in living room; in-bedroom gas fireplaces; jetted jacuzzi tubs; high speed Internet wifi; Smart-TV enabled cable TVs in each bedroom, living room and den; central air conditioning and baseboard heat; oversized two car garage with ample room for ski equipment storage; and pool table, den and bar area in finished basement. Greybourne House is the perfect destination for families and friends looking for a real Vermont experience. Perfect for wedding parties/ family of the bride or groom so everyone can stay together.
Location – Location – Location! Greybourne House is close to:
- Skiing at Bromley, Stratton, Okemo, Killington, Magic and Mt. Snow, less than 10 minutes to summer slides, ziplining and other fun at Bromley Mountain
- Hiking the Equinox Valley, Prospect Rock (walking distance from Greybourne!) and Lye Brook Falls;
- Fly-fishing the famous Batten Kill River;
- Just 7 minutes to the Vermont Summer Horse Show and the home of the Vermont Fusion Soccer Team at Applejack Stadium;
- Minutes to Hildene and the Southern Vermont Arts Center; and
- Excellent restaurants in Manchester and Dorset, Vermont