The Manchester Business Association (MBA) was formed in the summer of 2016 by a group of local Manchester business owners and operators with the purpose to discuss the business climate, opportunities, and challenges within the Manchester area business community. In early 2017, the MBA formed with an 11 member board and with the mission to promote & market the Town of Manchester & its businesses by developing strategies that include advertising, promotion, and events to increase the number of visitors to Manchester.
Ensure vitality of the town maintained by increasing visitors, resulting in;
- Increased hotel occupancy
- Increasing restaurant and retail revenues
- Longer term, improving demand for housing
- Destination Marketing Organization
- Non-Profit 501(c)6 status
- 11 member board